[Mini-NDN] Changing Forwarding Strategy using Producer and Consumer ndn-cxx applications

Lan Wang (lanwang) lanwang at memphis.edu
Wed Jun 30 07:35:47 PDT 2021

You can set strategies using nfdc: https://named-data.net/doc/NFD/current/manpages/nfdc-strategy.html

Lan

On Jun 30, 2021, at 8:11 AM, Αστεριος Παρλιτσης via Mini-NDN <mini-ndn at lists.cs.ucla.edu<mailto:mini-ndn at lists.cs.ucla.edu>> wrote:

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the organization. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and trust the content is safe.

Hello all,
I have had trouble locating and changing the forwarding strategy for the Interest Packets produced by the Consumer application. The experiment I'm trying to run is supposed to use multicast strategy in order to still receive a Data Packet from a further producer when I intentionally drop the link of a much closer producer. Can anyone help with how to change from Best Route to Multicast?

Sergio