[Mini-NDN] Fwd: mini-ndn help

Lan Wang (lanwang) lanwang at memphis.edu
Wed Jun 23 10:59:19 PDT 2021

Begin forwarded message:

From: smb yassine <y.sembati at gmail.com<mailto:y.sembati at gmail.com>>
Subject: Re: Fwd: mini-ndn help
Date: June 23, 2021 at 12:05:21 PM CDT
To: Philipp Moll <phmoll at cs.ucla.edu<mailto:phmoll at cs.ucla.edu>>
Cc: mini-ndn at lists.cs.ucla.edu<mailto:mini-ndn at lists.cs.ucla.edu>

Ok, thank you very much

Le mer. 23 juin 2021 à 17:53, Philipp Moll <phmoll at cs.ucla.edu<mailto:phmoll at cs.ucla.edu>> a écrit :

OK, I don't think that you can interact with the mininet controller, or let's say I don't think it makes a lot of sense. I don't whether this is meaningful or no (I am not the MiniNDN expert), but you could get information about connectivity from the "net" object in MiniNDN. You could create a controller class that observes connectivity, and whenever something changes, the controller can change the forwarding behavior of individual nodes using "nfdc". The implementation of that shouldn't be a big deal.

Thanks,
Philipp