[Mini-NDN] [EXT]Re: Cannot reach miniNDN web page

Junxiao Shi shijunxiao at email.arizona.edu
Sun Jun 20 12:34:59 PDT 2021

Hi Saurab

I notice that port 443 is now open on the minindn.memphis.edu server.
However, the server appears to be serving plain HTTP on that port, instead
of the expected HTTPS protocol.

Given that you have a static website, I'd recommend switching to the Caddy
server <https://caddyserver.com/>.
Installation instruction is here:
https://caddyserver.com/docs/install#debian-ubuntu-raspbian
After installation, all you need is writing these lines into
/etc/caddy/Caddyfile: (substitute /var/www with where you have your website
files)
minindn.memphis.edu {
  root * /var/www
  file_server
}
Everything else including provisioning certificates would be automatic.

Yours, Junxiao