[Mini-NDN] Beginners question: Mini-NDN applications & Python-NDN

Lan Wang (lanwang) lanwang at memphis.edu
Thu Jul 29 09:30:29 PDT 2021

Hi Peter,

Welcome to Mini-NDN.  I think developing a Python-NDN application in Mini-NDN is the same as developing it outside Mini-NDN.  The purpose of using Mini-NDN is to avoid having to change any applications.  For specific questions about Python NDN, it’s best to read the documentation https://python-ndn.readthedocs.io/en/latest/src/examples/examples.html and ask the developers, e.g., Xinyu Ma (xinyu.ma at cs.ucla.edu<mailto:xinyu.ma at cs.ucla.edu>).

Lan