[Mini-NDN] [EXT] Timeouts in MiniNDN

Andre adcarneiro at inf.ufrgs.br
Wed Apr 21 13:24:34 PDT 2021

Hi Junxiao,

that makes sense, thanks for the help so far.

I looked into the ndnping example but one doubt remains. What if I want
to consume large chunks of data, say 10MB or more. In this case, I will
need to divide that into chunks of 8800 bytes at most, since that is the
maximum NDN package size allowed. However, using the same mechanism as
ndnping or consumer/consumer-with-timer, the program would have to wait
until one 8800 B package is received before requesting the next one
(using face.expressInterest). How can I do that so that I don`t have to
wait a full round-trip-time before consuming the next part?

Best regards,

André