[Mini-NDN] Issue with publishing multiple video files

Ritu Bordoloi bordoloi.ritu1988 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 23:42:38 PDT 2020

Dear All,

I am facing a problem while working on a topology. In my topology, a
Producer periodically published video files, and multiple Consumers can
request for those published video files. I am using "ndnputchunks" to
publish the videos and "nlsrc advertise" to add the routing information. I
am using "ndncatchunks" to request for the video files.

My problem is when the Producer tries to publish several video files (sizes
can vary from 100 Mb to 1GB), some of the video files are not getting
published. Can someone give me any idea on this?

I am attaching a screenshot of the same for your reference, where the
Publisher tried to publish 6 video files, but only 4 of them were published
successfully.

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,
Ritu