[Mini-NDN] Prefix Registration Failed

Ilane Karise kariseilane at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 10:49:19 PST 2018

Here is still giving the same error. Today I did several different file
server with fewer records in each of them and made a loop to read each file
individually. Thus everything was registered and there was no error. I'll
test if that way the content producer will respond to all interests. I'll
do this test soon.

Ilane

: