[Mini-NDN] how to compile example file

Tanusree Chatterjee tnsr.chatterjee at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 03:39:34 PDT 2017

Hello,

I faced the same problem while compiling the examples. Though the
consumer.cpp and consumer-with-timer.cpp are compiled, the producer.cpp is
not showing any output.

Another confusion is that should not I get the latest version of ndn-cxx
from the link
git clone https://github.com/named-data/ndn-cxx ?

After getting the problem in NFD build, instead of the above I have used
the following to get the latest version. Though my problem has not been
resolved.

git pull https://github.com/named-data/ndn-cxx.git

--Thanks & Regards,
Tanusree Chatterjee