[Mini-NDN] ndnping NoRoute

Ashlesh Gawande (agawande) agawande at memphis.edu
Wed Jul 5 18:06:04 PDT 2017

Use sudo ndnpingserver in the new terminal.

Ashlesh

On Jul 5, 2017 7:59 PM, I Gde Dharma Nugraha <gdebig at gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Ashlesh,

Thank you very much for your suggestion....now the ndnping can get the content. I use your first suggestion. However, when I try your second suggestion (using export HOME=/tmp/c) in new terminal, the ndnpingserver cannot run because error when try open some file.

Anyway, now I know why my previous attempt is failed. Thank you....

Regards,
Gde Dharma