[Mini-NDN] ndnping NoRoute

I Gde Dharma Nugraha gdebig at gmail.com
Tue Jul 4 07:47:09 PDT 2017

Hello...

I'm newbie for mini-ndn. I already success installing the mini-ndn,
however, I have some question.

1. I have run the command "a nlsrc status" (nlsrc.JPG) and "a nfdc status
report" (nfdc.JPG) without error like in the screenshot in the attachment.
However, when I try run "a ndnping /ndn/c-site/c -c3", the interest cannot
route to the data, the result show error with reason=NoRoute (ndnping.JPG).
My question, *why the result of ndnping show error NoRoute??* Even there is
a route in the FIB which can seen in nfdc.JPG.

2. I try to run each host using command "xterm a b c d" and the window show
each terminal for host a, b, c and d. I try to run the commands ('nlsrc
status" and "nfdc status report") on each terminal. However, the command
gives error result: "error while connecting to the forwarder (No such file
or directory). When I try to run "nfd-start" on each terminal, the command
gives error result "NFD is already running..." My question, Are this error
normal in current minindn??Can we ran the ndn command on separate nodes
terminal?

Thank you in advance for any answer for my questions.

Regards,
Gde Dharma