[Mini-NDN] topology result

sepehr abdous sepehrabdous1375 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 12:27:18 PST 2016

about (2) you mean that I should write the following experiment with
different faces?
from ndn.experiments.experiment import Experiment
from ndn.nlsr import Nlsr

import time

class fail(Experiment):

    def __init__(self, args):
        args["nPings"] = 140000
        Experiment.__init__(self, args)

        self.PING_COLLECTION_TIME_BEFORE_FAILURE = 60
        self.PING_COLLECTION_TIME_AFTER_RECOVERY = 20

    def run(self):
        self.startPctPings()

        # After the pings are scheduled, collect pings for 1 minute
        time.sleep(self.PING_COLLECTION_TIME_BEFORE_FAILURE)

        # Bring down CSU
        for host in self.net.hosts:
            if host.name == "node4":
                self.failNode(host)
                break

        # CSU is down for 2 minutes
        time.sleep(120)

        # Bring CSU back up
        for host in self.net.hosts:
            if host.name == "node4":
                self.recoverNode(host)

                for other in self.net.hosts:
                    if host.name != other.name:
                        self.ping(host, other, self.PING_COLLECTION_TIME_
AFTER_RECOVERY)

        # Collect pings for more seconds after CSU is up
        time.sleep(self.PING_COLLECTION_TIME_AFTER_RECOVERY)

Experiment.register("failone", fail)

--
Sepehr Abdous
Faculty: abdous at ce.sharif.edu