[Mini-NDN] result of a topology

Lan Wang (lanwang) lanwang at memphis.edu
Mon Nov 21 20:21:32 PST 2016

Yes, we fail a node in the experiment for some time period.

The red line that has a gap is for single path routing/forwarding.  You need to set the multipath factor to 1 (number of faces in the FIB for each prefix) in the NLSR configuration to achieve this effect.  If I remember correctly, when the number is 0, the router will put all the faces in the FIB entry (ranked by their path cost).

We have an updated version of the paper as an NDN technical report: https://named-data.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/ndn-0037-1-nlsr.pdf.  It doesn’t have this specific figure though.

Lan