[Mini-NDN] result of a topology

sepehr abdous sepehrabdous1375 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 22:48:23 PST 2016

Hello,
no there aren't any timeouts and what you see there is not a zero it is
10^0 which is equal to 1.
I'm running my linux on a vmware virtual machine with the configurations
bellow:
[image: Inline image 1]
so you're saying that this results which I've got in my figure is
reasonable for the topology and it shouldn't exactly be like the figure in
the paper?
Thank you

--
Sepehr Abdous