[Mini-NDN] Fwd: nemune mail

sepehr abdous sepehrabdous1375 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 06:56:16 PST 2016

Hello all,
I'm new to nlsr and I'm trying to configure the following network topology,
means I want to produce a nlsr.conf for these nodes:

[image: Inline image 1]
I'm learning from the nlsr.conf file in mini-ndn nodes(like 'a' node), but
when I do I get the following error using the following command while I
don't encounter this error for the 'a' node:

the command is:

# nlsr -f /home/sepehr/Desktop/projectcheck/node1/nlsr.conf

and the error is:

Failed to parse configuration file
/home/sepehr/Desktop/projectcheck/node1/nlsr.conf
Error in configuration file processing! Exiting from NLSR

also my configuration for node1 is :

general{
  network /ndn/
  site /edu
  router /%C1.Router/cs/node1
  log-level DEBUG
  log-dir /home/sepehr/Desktop/projectcheck//node1/log
  seq-dir /home/sepehr/Desktop/projectcheck//node1/log
  lsa-refresh-time 1800 ;30 minutes
}

neighbors
{
    neighbor
    {
          name /ndn/edu/%C1.Router/cs/node2
          face-uri udp://1.0.0.2        ;not so sure about it
          link-cost 10
    }
    neighbor
    {
          name /ndn/edu/%C1.Router/cs/node3
          face-uri udp://1.0.0.3        ;not so sure about it
          link-cost 10
    }
}

hyperbolic
{
    state off
    radius 0.0
    angle 0.0
}

fib
{
    max-faces-per-prefix 3
}

advertising
{
    prefix /ndn/edu/node1
}

security
{
  validator
  {
    trust-anchor
    {
      type any
    }
  }
  prefix-update-validator
  {
    trust-anchor
    {
      type any
    }
  }
}

which is like 'a' node in mini-ndn.
nodes 2 to 6's configuration is similar.

I'm not sure with the lines like
face-uri udp://1.0.0.2
in neighbor sections? how can I understand how to specify this numbers for
my nodes?

so can anyone please help me with my problem?

Thank you