[Mini-NDN] run with 5 nodes in Minindn

Ashlesh Gawande (agawande) agawande at memphis.edu
Mon Jun 27 09:20:55 PDT 2016

Can you check if h5 has the prefix for h1?

It might take a while for NLSR to install the prefix (i.e. to converge).

If you have downloaded and installed the security patch - security is already done and NLSR is signing and verifying each data packets according to the hierarchy.

We don't have much more documentation as of yet.

You can read through nlsr.py (in mini-ndn) to see how security files are configured.

Some information about security can be found here:

http://named-data.net/doc/NLSR/current/SECURITY-CONFIG.html

Some more info on NDN security:

http://named-data.net/doc/ndn-cxx/current/tutorials/security-library.html

I am not sure about ndn-validator.conf, maybe you need to install NFD with docs (check ./waf configure --help) and then you can do "man ndn-validator.conf"?

Ashlesh