[Mini-NDN] {Disarmed} Re: Consumer is not receiving the data (MiniNdn)

Percy Perez Aruni pdpa at st-andrews.ac.uk
Mon Feb 29 16:25:59 PST 2016

Hi dear Shuo and Vince

Thank you both for replying my last email.
I just re-installed minindn (./install.sh -mrfti) and the script is working
now. Unfortunately I can not explain why this was  necessary.

Regarding your comments:
>>> Is the script you included your entire experiment script? If not, could
you please attach the full code?
Yes, it is the entire script.

If you do not mind, could I ask the following please:

1.- How can I use MiniNdn to collect  data traffic for each and between
nodes?
For example, I would like to collect data traffic for the forwarder, like
which face has received the interest or data and when?

2.- To register static routes from a ExperimentClass, could MiniNdn  use
the host.name instead of IP addresses?
      for example:
                     self.net['p'].cmd("nfdc register /ndn/edu/store1 tcp://
1.0.0.3:6363 &")

Thank you again for your comments.

Regards
Percy